Does your Chrome App on Android consuming much more space then needed? Then you need to Reset Google Chrome on Android smartphones. You are in right place. This Quick guide on How to Reset Google Chrome on Android Smartphones will help you to solve this problem.
Natively, there is no option to Reset Chrome available on Chrome Android app. But you can still reset your chrome app by following this simple trick i.e. clear all data of chrome app.
Also read : Best External Hard Disk in India.
Reset Google Chrome on Android
You can easily reset Chrome App on Android by following these steps :
1. Open your Settings App and head towards Apps Settings.
2. Here You will find all your installed apps. Search for Chrome and click on it.
3. Click on Clear Data button available on the bottom right side of the screen.
4. Here, choose Manage Space OPtion.
5. On this page you will find Clear All Data button. Click on it.
6. A dialogue box will appear in front of you asking for confirmation. Click Ok.
Voila!!! You have reset your Chrome App.
Also read : Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 2000 Rs
So, this was a simple guide on How to Reset Google Chrome on Android Smartphones. Hope you liked our guide for How to Reset Google Chrome on Android Smartphones do let us know in comment section if you faced any problems.
Also share with us, did these trick work for you? Do let us know in the comments below. Or do you have anything else to suggest? Feel free to share in comments section below.