Redmi Go is the first phone from the Chinese smartphone maker to run Google’s Android Go software which means the phone will come bundled with all the streamlined apps like Maps Go, YouTube Go, among others. The Redmi Go comes in funky colors like blue and black. We believe the global variant of the Redmi Go will head to India which means the phone will have the same specs as the original model.
Redmi Go key specs
- Redmi Go comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280(HD) pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
- Redmi Go is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor.
- The Redmi Go runs Android and is powered by a 3,000mAh battery.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi Go on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
- Redmi Go based on Android, and supports storage expansion. The Redmi Go is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- Connectivity options on the Redmi Go include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.
- It will be launched in Black and Blue colors.
Redmi Go Display and Configuration
The Xiaomi Redmi Go flaunts with a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display with 720×1280 pixels. The pixel density of 269PPI gives sharpness to the view. Under the hood, the device packs a quad-core processor having 1.4GHz clock speed. It is further accompanied by a 1GB RAM to ease the performance.
Redmi Go Camera and Storage
The Xiaomi Redmi Go sports an 8MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash which can give a good photography experience. The frontal lens is of 5MP which can click good selfies. The internal memory is 8GB which can store files and data of the users. The device is provided with an external memory slot which can be used as storage up to 128GB.
Redmi Go Battery and Connectivity
The device draws the charge from a Li-ion battery of 3,000mAh that can provide an ample amount of back up through the day. In terms of connectivity, it comes with multiple options including 4G-VoLTE, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB connection.
- Nice display
- Good configuration
- Favorable camera
- Ample battery back up
The Xiaomi Redmi Go is a device that covers all the features. The good configuration helps to ease the performance of the device. Favorable cameras can produce nice images. The display is also a good feature to select this phone. Users can continue doing things with the help of the ample battery. Redmi Go will definitely help the user which are newly moving to smartphone world. It will be the best phone in Indian market if priced around 4500 Rs.