InOne Smart Technology, the official licensee of HTC Corporation, a leading innovator in mobile and virtual reality technology, today launched the HTC Wildfire X smartphone in India. In line with InOne Smart Technology’s vision of purpose-driven business, the Wildfire X aims to serve “fearless” consumers who break down barriers in order to have the freedom to live life according to their wishes and pursue their dreams.
The HTC Wildfire X will provide several first –in- class- technology offerings like the “mybuddy” feature and will be available in two memory variants: 4GB RAM+128 ROM and 3GB RAM+32 GB ROM . As a limited period offer, it will be priced at INR 12,999 and INR 9,999 for the 4GB and 3GB variants respectively. Equipped with a sleek design and distinctive Sapphire Blue colour, the smartphone will be available for sale online exclusively on Flipkart.com starting 22nd August 2019.
Commenting on the launch, Charles Huang, Vice President of HTC APAC, said, “HTC has always echoed the vivid taste and needs of the Indian customers with several firsts to its credit. The HTC Wildfire X with its unique “my buddy” feature is another step in this direction. This coupled with our six months no-questions-asked accidental & liquid damage protection and the smartphone’s sleek look, 8X hybrid zoom and large storage will help create a distinctive positioning for the smartphone amidst target customers. Besides focusing on the above aspects, we are also restructuring our market penetration plans along with InOne, our local licensing partner.”
Mr. Deepak Mahajan, Director- InOne Smart Technology, said, “HTC has a rich history of offering ground breaking innovations to the world of technology. The HTC Wildfire X carries the baton forward by offering several firsts in the smartphone segment that will redefine the ‘normal.’ We will continue to innovate and offer technology which revolutionizes the lives of our customers for the better.”
Commenting on the Flipkart partnership, Aditya Soni, Senior Director – Mobiles at Flipkart said, “Flipkart is focused on bringing the best global brands at competitive prices for the discerning Indian customer. HTC’s legacy in the smartphone market is renowned and we are delighted to launch the HTC Wildfire X on Flipkart.”
Wildfire X Features
- Mybuddy: With the “Mybuddy” feature, people can use their smartphone as a personal security tool. The feature allows users to pull out the device from the shell to trigger a loud alarm, send live location information to friends and family, and record and transmit audio/video of surroundings in real time.
- Optimized camera: Capture the action with 2x Lossless Optical Zoom and 8x Hybrid Zoom. The triple rear camera poses 12 MP (Main) + 8 MP (Zoom) + 5 MP (Depth) lenses and the Big Pixel 1.25 μm Main Camera ensures 25% enhanced low light shots. In addition, the 5 MP Depth Camera provides great edge details in bokeh shots especially under low-light. The Dual Tone Flash intelligently preserves the skin tone in any light condition.
- Prime Care: Enjoy six months no-questions-asked accidental and liquid damage protection, and complimentary pickup and drop facility. The standard 1 year warranty runs concurrently.
- Expandable storage: The Wildfire X includes 128 GB ROM + 256 GB expandable storage plus automatic cloud backup with Google Photos.
- Fashionable finish: The smooth curves, slim shape (7.95 mm) and 3D OPVD mirror finish make for an attractive design and a light and ergonomic fit for pockets. Light reflects beautifully off the back making the unique Hyper Optical patterns glitter.
Also Checkout : Stellar Photo Recovery Best Photo Recovery Software
Launch Offers with Vodafone Idea:
• On buying HTC Wildfire X, any new or existing Vodafone Idea Limited customer will be given Rs75x50 (Rs. 3750) Coupons in his MyVodafone/MyIdea (MVA/MIA) App
• Once customer recharges with Rs. 255/- through MVA/MIA , Rs.75 coupon can be redeemed
• User will get additional 0.5 GB data per day for 18 months
- Display: 6.22-inch HD+ IPS waterdrop display with 88.8% screen to body ratio
- Rear Camera: 12 MP (Main, 1.25 μm) + 8 MP (8x hybrid Zoom) + 5 MP (Depth) triple cameras
- Front Camera: 8 MP Wide Angle (86)°
- Audio: 9.5V Digital PA. Dual Band Microphone
- Memory: 4GB DDR4x RAM + 128GB ROM / 3GB DDR4x RAM + 32GB ROM
- 256 GB Expandable Memory (Hybrid)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-core, 12 nm Process Node
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 3300mAh (typ.) with AI technology, 10W Charging, USB Type -C
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA: 900/2100; LTE: B1/B3/B5/ B8/B40/B41; Dual Wi-Fi
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions: 156.7mmx74.9 mmx7.95mm.
HTC Corporation aims to bring brilliance to life. As a global innovator in smart mobile devices and technology, HTC has produced award-winning products and industry firsts since its inception in 1997, including the critically acclaimed HTC One and Desire lines of smartphones. The pursuit of brilliance is at the heart of everything we do, inspiring best-in-class design and game-changing mobile and virtual reality experiences for consumers around the world. HTC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 2498).