You often wonder about how you can search by video clip or image just by entering or putting it in the google search engine. The process is commonly known as Reverse Search Technique where we search using images or search by video in order to get our desired results. So, here’s the thing for you! After reading the below steps, you would be able to do Reverse Search By Video Clip or Image with ease.
Search by Image on Google
If you want to search on Google Using Image on phone, you can easily do it by using a third-party application on your android phone which is known as Reverse Image Search. All you need to do is to follow the below steps:-
- Download & Install the Reverse Image Search application on your android phone.
- Open the application, click on Add Image and browse any image you want to search.
- Once you are done with the selection, Click the Search Button.
As soon as you click on the search button, it will search the image on Google and you will see the possible matching results within a couple of micro seconds. If you still don’t get the required results, you can search the same picture on Yandex or Bing by switching the search engines from the menu which is present at the bottom.
You can also search on Google Using Image on Web directly in your browser. For search on Google Using Image, just follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Open your browser and go to images.google.com.
- After the site loads completely, Click on Camera( Search by Image ) icon which is present at the right side of search bar.
- Now, click on Upload an image and select the picture from your computer.
As soon as you select the picture, it will redirect you to the search results page where you can see your desired results that are all matching with the image you choose from your computer.
Also Read : Best Smart TV under 30000 Rs.
Search by Video on Google
Currently, Google is not providing any feature to perform Reverse Search by Video Clip. Although, there are always alternative ways to do something. Follow the below steps to get the details of a particular video clip.
- Play the Video on your Computer.
- Take the screenshot of different frames of the same video using Snipping tool or Snip & Sketch tool.
- Now, open your browser and go to images.google.com in your browser.
- Click on Upload an image and Choose one of the screenshots.
- Upload the screenshots one by one until and unless it will give you the desired results.
This is not a fully working trick but yeah, it will help you for sure. You can apply this technique in order to get details about any unknown photo or video. This would help you in getting the basic details of the unknown pic or video. Also, you can use this technique to find sources of video files which are viral on Facebook or What’s App or any other social media. Hope you like the article.
So it’s time for wrapping up the things. The above is a simple guide to search by Video Clip or Image on Google Search Bar. If this trick works for you, do let us know in the comment section. If you further feel that we missed something or we need to add this thing or any sort of feedback then feel free to put that in comment section. We would be very happy if we can help you even in a very small manner. Follow and stay tuned to our website for more such information. Happy Learning!