- Xiaomi made MIUI 9 available to download but only for selected devices.
- Other devices are likely to get update by the end of month.
- Redmi note 4 and Mi Max 2 will get update manually.
The Chinese brand who end the dictatorship of samsung, Nokia etc, yeah you heard it right, we know you were in need of another ui so, now your wait is over, Chinese handset manufacturer xiaomi has started circum out the MIUI 9 Global stable ROM, they have made this UI 9 for selected devices starting with Redmi note 4 and Mi Max 2. The Chinese has already revealed that the MIUI 9 Global stable ROM OTA( over the Air ) will be restricted to only few device which are redmi note 4 and Mi max 2.
The two devices xiaomi redmi note 4 and Mi Max 2 are likely to receive the MIUI 9 via an OTA update over this weekend, they just have to wait for official notification, or can check their update app, to see if the update has arrive or not, Rest device’s should have to wait patiently by the end of this month.
The Chinese company xiaomi showcased four major features of the MIUI 9 including notification shades, split screen, icon animation, and smart photo editing tool. The company has integrated new smart photo editing app. The smart photo editing tool will let users edit background of image easily. There is also this split screen mode that can be implemented by the existing application page. icon animations have been integrated to the update, 21 animated icons have added to new update.
The Chinese company xiaomi has also crafted a very unique especially for Indians users. It includes IRCTC text message will be received in card format, Indian festival will be included on the Mi calendar app and an India exclusive theme with a custom icon set.
Precautions of flagshiping process
- Battery should be above 60%.
- Backup must be taken of the apps and multimedia content.
- Recovery or fastboot package must be downloaded according to your ROM version ( recovery package with zip. Or stable ROM with .tgh extension )
- Don not remove your while flashing the ROM.
Steps to download and install MIUI 9 on your xiaomi smartphone
Links To Download –
- Users must have the bootloader unlocked. They can do it by switching off their devices and then press and hold volume down and power button simultaneously, its should power up the phone with fast boot screen
- Kindly connect your phone with pc, click refresh button in flash tool app and it should show device I’d, extract the fastboot ROM downloaded, to a folder on PC.
- Open mi flash tool, select clean in the right down corner.
- Click select and browse to a folder where you extracted the fastboot ROM and click flash
- Flashing will start and will take time around 5-6 mins depending on the PC and device
- Now, device will reboot with MIUI 9.
Do share your experience of flashing ROM in your device in the comment section.
Your feedback is really very important for us. If you have any query about this topic, kindly comment below and do let us know about, we are always ready to help you all.