Forgotten your WiFi password? Do you want to know How to Find WiFi Password in Windows 10, if you have already logged in using the same WiFi previously? Then, you are in right place. This Quick guide on How to Find WiFi Password in Windows 10 will help you to easily fetch your WiFi password.
Also read : Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 2000 Rs.
Find WiFi Password in Windows 10
By using command prompt (cmd)
1. Press Win+R, type “cmd” and press enter. Or Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt.
3. Voila!!! Your password will be visible in Security Settings>Key Content field.
By using Control Panel
1. Open start menu and type Control Panel, then open the Control panel from results.
2. In Control Panel, click on View Network Status and tasks under Network and Internet section.
3. Now, click on the Change adapter settings available on the the left panel menu.
Also read : Best External Hard Disk in India
4. Now Double click on your WiFi Network adapter, then WiFi Status window will popup.
5. Now on WiFi Status window, click on Wireless properties.
6. In Wireless Network Properties windows switch back to Security settings.
7. Here, tick the checkbox of show characters.
8. Voila !!! Your password will be visible in Network Security Key Textbox.
So, this was a simple guide on How to Find WiFi Password in Windows 10. Hope you liked our guide for How to Find WiFi Password in Windows 10 do let us know in comment section if you faced any problems.
Also share with us, did these trick work for you? Do let us know in the comments below. Or do you have anything else to suggest? Feel free to share in comments section below.