ZEE5 launched its short video platform recently named HiPi which is a great alternative to TikTok. ZEE5 HiPi is said to be made for an Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative by the Government of India. HiPi is currently running in Beta integrated in the ZEE5 App that allows users to create videos of up to 90 seconds — along with music tracks, filters, and visual effects. ZEE5 HiPi has received a great response from the Indian audience as well as Influencers, many famous Influencers can be seen on this platform with amazing Content. The new platform comes as a part of the ZEE5 app and is available for Android users. However, its iOS version is in the works and would come at a later stage.
Interface of ZEE5 HiPi
Now, Talking about the Interface of the App its quite a Simple and well-designed interface for an awesome experience we loved its interface a lot. Being Integrated in the ZEE5 App, HiPi can be accessed directly in the app there is no need to download a separate app for accessing it which is a great thing just update your ZEE5 App to the latest version. Just Click on the HiPi button, login in with various options available, and the interface loads. Comparing its interface with the Competitors in the market we would say its the best App in terms of the Interface well designed. The Content Moderation Policy of ZEE5 HiPi makes it one of the best Short Video App as all the content is being moderated by the team before it gets live which results in good quality content on the platform #HappensOnHiPi.
HiPi has a model of certified creators with which Once a creator gains certification by the HiPi team, they are able to access a creator’s dashboard that provides insights about the content, a number of likes and followers they have added as well as the comments received and the advertising revenue share earned through videos.
Steps to Enable HiPi Filters And Lenses on ZEE5 App
Firstly, lets talk about the difference between filters & lenses. Filters are static that sits top on your video or images but lenses on the other hand are Augmented Reality Animations. Now, let’s talk about how can we enable HiPi Filters And Lenses?
How to enable HiPi filters
- Open Zee5 App and click on HiPi button to access the HiPi Platform.
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon to create a video.
- Click on the Filters option.
- You will See Various Categories of Filters.
- You need to download the filter to enable it.
- After downloading the filter choose the desired filter you want to use.
- By this process, the filter gets enabled and you can use it in your Videos.
How to enable HiPi Lenses
After opening the HiPi Platform and clicking on ‘+’ icon for creating the video you need to follow below steps.
- Click on the Button.
- A carousel of various lenses in will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Download the lenses you want to try.
- After downloading the lenses gets enabled select the desired lenses and make your video with It.
- By this process HiPi Lenses can be enabled.
Hope you liked our guide for enabling HiPi Filters & Lenses do let us know in comment section if you faced any problems.