Do you want to Delete your Instagram account? Do you want to Delete your Instagram account Temporarily or Permanently? Then, you are at right place. In this Quick guide on How to Delete your Instagram account, we will help you to delete your account (both temporarily & permanently).
Also read : Best gaming monitor under 10000 Rs in India.
How to temporarily disable an Instagram account:
1. Use any browser to go to Instagram.com.
2. Log in using your email-id & password.
3. Click on the profile button in the top-right corner.
4. Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile”.
Also read : Best External Hard Disk in India.
5. Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
6. Select a reason why you are disabling your account.
7. Re-enter your password.
8. Click on the button that says “Temporarily Disable Account”. Voila!!! Your Instagram account is deleted temporarily.
9. To reactivate the account, simply log back into it.
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
1. From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
2. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so.
3. Select your reason for deleting the account.
4. Re-enter your password.
5. Select the red button stating: “Permanently delete my account”.
6. Voila!!! Your account is now gone permanently.
So, this was a simple guide on How to Delete your Instagram account. Hope you liked our guide for How to Delete your Instagram account Temporarily or Permanently do let us know in comment section if you faced any problems.
Also share with us, did these trick work for you? Do let us know in the comments below. Or do you have anything else to suggest? Feel free to share in comments section below.