Delete Paytm Account Permanently
We have received many queries about how we can delete paytm account permanently so we are today with our post in which you will get to know how to delete paytm account permanently.We have explained various ways to delete your paytm account in this post.
We have tried to cover following queries –
- Delete Paytm Account Page
- How To Delete Paytm Merchant Account
- How You can delete Paytm Account through Mobile ?
- Link to delete Paytm Account
If you guys are having issues in deleting your paytm account this post will be beneficial to you we have explained various ways to delete your account.
Also Read: How to delete Paytm merchant account
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently Best Working Method:
Paytm account cannot be deleted by any automated process you need to follow manual process to delete your account.One way to delete the account is to request the customer support to delete the account.Checkout the steps below to delete your account. You need to provide a valid reason to delete your paytm account the customer support.
Note- If you use this process you will not be able to register a new account through this number so only proceed with this step if you do not need paytm account on that number in future.
Method 1- Delete Your Paytm Account by Chat with Customer Support
- Firstly, log in with the Mobile number you want to delete your account in the Paytm.
- Then click on the dashboard button.
- You will find an option of 24×7 Support.
- Then Click on “More Products & Services“
- Scroll Down and click on Profile & Settings.
- then you will find an option I need to Permanently close / Delete my account click on it.
- There will be an option I don’t use this Paytm account click on it and proceed to Message Us Option.
- Explain the reason why you want to delete your Paytm account and send it.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Paytm on your Registered Paytm Email/Number with their decision.
- If they agree to your message there will 2 links being sent to you- Click on the first Link & the account will be deleted.
Method 2 : By emailing to Paytm Care
- Firstly log in to your Email account from which you have created your Paytm account.
- Then Compose / Create a Mail regarding Deletion of account with you reason being justified and Send This Mail to [email protected]
- I would recommend you to attach a Valid ID Proof in the email and mention that you have added you proof so that the Paytm Care can verify that the email was sent by the authentic sender.
By This method also you can delete your Paytm Account.
Method 3: By Calling to Paytm Care
One of the better options to delete your Paytm account is that you can delete via calling Paytm care. Call the Paytm customer Care on Help Line No. – 0120 3888 388 and you can submit your request to delete your Paytm Account. They will create a ticket for your request raised and will delete your account in a few days.
Method 4: How To Delete Paytm Account Directly (Available On Old Paytm App)
Firstly Download Paytm Old App if available.I would not recommend this way just added for information purposes.
- Now Open Paytm App & Login Your Existing Account Which One You Want To Delete.
- Now look for Profile Section click on it.
- Now Click On Contact Us Option To Submitted Your Report
- Then Click On Other Option For Request Submitting
- Now Describe Exact Reason To You Your.
- And your account will be deleted.
Method 5 : Change Paytm Phone Number & Delete Paytm Registered Number
Paytm has the option to change your registered number by these steps you can change the registered number with another number in this way your number can be removed. This could be a great way as if you can create another Paytm account when required with the old number.
Note- For this step Old Paytm Account Should Be Login In Your Device.
- Firstly Login Your Account Paytm App
- Then Go To Profile Section and click on Edit Profile
- There You Will see Phone Number, Just edit the number & enter any non registered Paytm account
- Now Click on Save From Upper Right Corner
- Finally, You Will Receive A Otp On New Number Just Put Down The Otp & Verify New Number
- That’S It Your Old Number Is Deleted From Paytm
- Now If You Want To Create New Account On This Number Then You Can Sign-Up A Fresh Account
These were all the ways by which you can delete your Paytm Let us know if you faced any issues we will try to help. Hope You liked our Post of how to delete Paytm account do let us know in the comment sections if you face any problems.