A wireless mouse is a handy device to have around; whether you’re a gamer or simply because you any work on excel sheets often. Buying an expensive wireless mouse doesn’t always guarantee a longer product life.
There are a range of wireless mice available beginning a little over ₹500 up to a couple of thousands, depending on which you’d look to buy. We’ve put together a list of best wireless mice that cost under ₹1,500 and come with reliability as well as functionality.
Here we have listed the Wireless Mouse to buy under 1500 Rs for you :
|Logitech M330 Silent Plus||Logitech M330 Silent Plus|| Logitech M330 Silent Plus ||Check On Amazon|
|HP Z3700||HP Z3700||HP Z3700||Check On Amazon|
|TeckNet RAPTOR Prime||TeckNet RAPTOR Prime||TeckNet RAPTOR Prime||Check On Amazon|
|Logitech M275||Logitech M275||Logitech M275||Check On Amazon|
|Dell WM126||Dell WM126||Dell WM126||Check On Amazon|
5. Dell WM126 Wireless Mouse
Dell! A famous name in this list . The WM126 is Dell’s offering of a budget wireless mouse at around ₹1000 price.
- You can connect up to six compatible devices with a single receiver.
- Can be used by both, Left as well as Right handed people.
- Users report good tactile feel of buttons.
- Impact resistant design claims to save it from damage from falls off heights similar to that of desks.
- 1000 DPI.
- No information on battery life is provided.
- Customers have had connectivity issues.
4. Logitech M275 Wireless Mouse
This is another top mouse from Logitech in the price range, it is a good one but the price is a bit high. It may loo somewhat similar to the M330, but it is not. They both have different shape and size.
- Somewhat ergonomic shape.
- 18 Month Battery Life
- 1 Year Hardware Warranty.
- 1000 DPI
- Again, this one is only for the Right-Handed people.
- A bit costly than it should be.
3. TeckNet RAPTOR Prime Wireless Mouse
This one here is a budget gaming mouse. And it sure does look and feel like one.
- Gaming aimed design and grip.
- Up to 4000 DPI, with 5 DPI settings.
- 12 Months battery life with a low battery indicator.
- Total of 8 Buttons
- The buttons are not programmable.
- At times, there is a slight lag.
2. HP Z3700 Wireless Mouse
Another top name in the industry is of HP. They too have come up with a budget friendly and a really slim wireless mouse. Yes, it is just 25 mm in height.
- Super Slim
- Various colours to match your setup
- 1200 DPI
- 16 months life on 1 AA Battery
- Blue LED Technology, which means it will work on most surfaces.
- A bit expensive given the specs are mediocre
1. Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse
One of the top names in the industry is possessed by Logitech. And the Logitech M330 Silent Plus is its best option right now.
- The mouse is an ultra-quiet mouse with 90 percent reduced click sound and same click feel eliminates noise and distractions for you and others around you.
- It has special technology which allows it to be really quite.
- 2 Year Battery Life
- Auto Sleep Mode
- Ergonomic Design
- 1000 DPI
- 10m Range
- Comfortable for Only Right Handed Use
Final Verdict !
We have come to the end of our review. We hope we have cleared all your confusion regarding the Best Wireless Mouse under 1500 Rs in India and will not be disheartened if you buy any of the above from the list. But based on the performance, specs, battery life and price, we will declare Logitech M330 Silent Plus as our obvious winner.
Also, if you know of a Best Wireless Mouse under 1500 Rs in India that you think should be covered in this list, do let us know about them in the comments section below.