In today’s life home entertainment has become a major part of our lives. With the rise in high production quality content, there is an understandable increase in the demand for various products that help us experience that to the fullest. You can easily enhance your entertainment experinece by using Best Soundbars available in the market.
If high-resolution TVs with big panels and HDR capabilities was the first step, then jumping to better audio is the next. While TVs do have inbuilt speakers, they are just of acceptable quality and output. They usually fall flat in areas such as sound stage, quality and immersion.
Hence, every high-end TV should be paired with a capable best soundbar to complete the viewing experience, which you might not even know that you’re missing. Taking things such as sound quality, design, dimensions and price, we’ve compiled a lit of the best soundbars in India for your television, be it for watching movies or streaming music.
Compare and buy the Best Soundbars in India for you as per your need and budget. Let’s get started !!!
Here we have listed the Best Soundbars in India for you :
|Yamaha YAS-209||Yamaha YAS-209||Yamaha YAS-209||Check On Amazon|
|Philips Performance TAPB603||Philips Performance TAPB603||Philips Performance TAPB603||Check On Amazon|
|Bose Solo 5||Bose Solo 5||Bose Solo 5||Check On Amazon|
|Sony HT-S20R||Sony HT-S20R||Sony HT-S20R||Check On Amazon|
|Xiaomi Mi Soundbar||Xiaomi Mi Soundbar||Xiaomi Mi Soundbar||Check On Amazon|
Also read Best 2.1 Speakers Under Rs.2000 In India.
5. Xiaomi Mi Soundbar
Xiaomi’s attack as a tech-lifestyle brand has produced Xiaomi Mi Soundbar ,one of the best budget soundbars available, and is an easy recommendation for those still contemplating the need for a soundbar for their TV. Xiaomi Mi Soundbar is the Best Soundbar in budget category.
The Mi Soundbar is a rather likeable product owing to its use of easy and setup, minimalist design and loads of connectivity options. The ability to stream music and content over Bluetooth is a big addition. On the technical side, it sports eight drivers divided between two tweeters, two woofers and four passive radiators.
- Features 8 sound drivers that will improve your movie viewing, gameplay and music playback
- You can connect your mobile devices effortlessly via the S/PDIF, Optical, Aux-in and Bluetooth connections
- The no-fuss design offers a hassle-free uncluttered setup that takes just 30 seconds
- The minimalist design in a modern gray tone sits well with any décor scheme
- Play your favorite songs at the next get-together by simply connecting the Soundbar to your phone or laptop via Bluetooth 4.2 LE
4. Sony HT-S20R
The Sony HT-S20R is an affordable pair for true stereo speakers, consisting of a primary soundbar, followed by a pair of speakers and a subwoofer. They combine for 400W of output.The Sony HT-S20R is among the Best Soundbars in India.
Music streamers will like Sony HT-S20R for the ability to stream audio over Bluetooth as well as over USB. Dolby Digital also makes an appearance for better surround sound experience. Multiple audio modes are also available to tune the audio for movies or songs.
- 5.1 channel Soundbar
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming
- USB Audio Playback
- Dolby Digital
- High power output
- Connections: Optical, aux, USB, HDMI ARC
- Output: 400W
3. Bose Solo 5
Bose knows sound, and for such a small size, the Bose Solo 5 is able to deliver impressive sound that beats TV speakers. With a frequency range from 61 Hz to around 19 kHz, this Bose soundbar has a dynamic range that can boost the sound even of smaller sets like forty two TVs. Bose Solo 5 is among the Best Soundbars in India.
For those who love a deep and thunderous bass from a speaker, an external subwoofer would have helped you get better sound. Still, the Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is among the very precise and accurate soundbars and can emit the right tones accurately, despite the speaker size and lack of bass depth.
In terms of connectivity, the Bose Solo 5 offers limited inputs and outputs. It only has two forms on inputs including the analog input (3.5mm) and the optical audio input. Aside from the optical audio input, you also have the coaxial input. You will notice that the HDMI ports are absent as well as the USB.
- Single Best sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wireless stream music from any of your devices
- The Bose Solo 5 system’s Bluetooth link is capable of stable operation at up to 10 metres. Performance can be affected by obstacles such as walls or metal, interference from Wi-Fi networks or other wireless devices, and device manufacturers’ Bluetooth implementations
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Bluetooth: 2.1V ; Remote Control Support: Yes ; Connector Type: Optical Audio Input (Digital), Coaxial Audio Input (Digital), 3.5 mm Aux Input (Analog)
2. Philips Performance TAPB603
The Philips TAPB603 soundbar is the company’s top-most best soundbar in India that comes with Dolby Atmos support. With 300W of power output, the device sports a slew of connectivity options like 2 HDMI inputs, one HDMI ARC out, Bluetooth, optical in/out and USB to select from.
The Philips Performance TAPB603 is a small unassuming home theatre set which brings great sound separation and stereo along with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital. It also sports a pretty comprehensive I/O including two HDMI passthrough ports. Philips Performance TAPB603 is among the Best Soundbars in India.
- Dolby Atmos, cinematic sound
- 3 channels: midrange drivers and tweeters
- Central speaker for sparkling dialogue, hear every word
- Wireless subwoofer, deeper bass
- 320 W output, powerful sound
- Robust metal grille for clear sound
- Bluetooth and USB connections
- Optical-in and audio-in
- 2x HDMI-in with 4K pass-through
- HDMI-out (ARC) control the soundbar with your TV remote, low-profile soundbar design, slim-profile sub-woofer, place on your TV table, the wall or any flat surface
1. Yamaha YAS-209
The Yamaha YAS-209 is an entry-level 2.1-channel best soundbar and sub-woofer combination that benefits from the company’s years of experience in the soundbar market, and includes DTS Virtual : X psycho-acoustic processing to create a more immersive sonic experience. Yamaha YAS-209 is the Best soundbar in India.
The Yamaha YAS-209 had minimalism design, with curved edges and a wrap-around black fabric grille. The top is also matte black, so no danger of annoying reflections from the TV screen. The build quality is good and the design will pair well with TVs that are between 55 to 65 inches. There’s a choice between stand or wall mounting, with screw holes and a template for the latter.
The Yamaha YAS-209 boasts plenty of features for what amounts to an entry-level best soundbar: For a start, there’s a strong emphasis on sound quality thanks to two front-firing speakers, each composed of a 4.6 cm woofer and a 2.5 cm tweeter. There’s also a separate wireless subwoofer, which ensures the combined system can deliver deep and well-integrated bass.
- Built-in Alexa voice control for easy control of your sound bar, smart home devices, music and more
- Wireless sub-woofer for deep bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth streaming for your music and podcasts
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual : X virtual 3D surround sound
We have come to the end of our review. We hope we have cleared all your confusion regarding the Best Soundbars in India and will not be disheartened if you buy any of the above from the list. But based on the performance, specs and price, we will declare Yamaha YAS-209 as our obvious winner.
Also, if you know of a Best Soundbars in India that you think should be covered in this list, do let us know about them in the comments section below.