ZenFone AR will be the world’s first smartphone that is both Tango-enabled and Daydream-ready. Tango is a set of sensors and computer-vision software by Google that enables smartphone augmented reality. Daydream is Google platform for high-quality, mobile virtual reality and supports Daydream VR apps.
● Zenfone AR is powered with 8GB RAM. It have’s a 128 GB internal Storage and also supports expandable storage
● This breakthrough in size and weight is made by possible the innovative ASUS TriCam™ system, a three-camera system consisting of a 23MP main camera, motion-tracking camera, and depth-sensing camera
● Unlike three-camera systems in other devices, the design of the ASUS TriCam system clusters its array of cameras to reduce their footprint within the phone, enabling the entire phone to be thinner and lighter
● Built with powerful components, including a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 CPU that has been specially optimized for Tango and Daydream
● A beautiful, 5.7-inch WQHD Super AMOLED display and a new five-magnet speaker makes Daydream VR apps, games, and videos more immersive and entertaining. Android™ 7.0 ‘Nougat’ lets users get the most out of ZenFone AR with new multitasking features and other enhancements that deliver a great mobile experience
● HiRes Audio, DTS Headphone:X 7.1 virtual surround, NXP SmartAMP and 5 Magnet Speakers provide outstanding Audio Experience for AR and VR
● Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 enables superfast battery charging on Zenfone AR